COVID-19 Vaccination for Food and Agriculture Workers Webinar
CDC has designed a COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit for Essential Workers to help employers build confidence in this important new vaccine. The toolkit will help employers across various industries educate their workforce about COVID-19 vaccines, raise awareness about the benefits of vaccination, and address common questions and concerns.
The toolkit contains a variety of resources including:
- key messages,
- an educational slide deck,
- newsletter content,
- a plain language vaccine fact sheet (available in several different languages),
- a template letter for employees,
- social media content, and
- vaccination sticker templates.
Partners are encouraged to adapt the key messages to the language, tone, and format that will resonate with the organizations and industries you serve. You may place your logo on materials that have a place for your logo, but please retain the CDC URL (www.cdc.gov).
We invite you to share this widely with your chapters, affiliates, and members. Below are some sample social media posts to help you promote the toolkit on Facebook and Twitter. CDC will continue to add more materials to this toolkit, so please check back frequently for updates.
These additional links were provided during the webinar and may be useful:
- Categories of Essential Workers | COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
- Post Vaccine Considerations for Healthcare Personnel | CDC—note, this references healthcare personnel, but applies to other sectors vaccinating their employees as well